It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JANUARY 2018 release! ONE new stamp set and FOUR new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00 p.m. PT on January 3rd. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our hop, we are offering a $25 gift code to choose what you like from the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances.)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, December 31st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, January 1st, to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
Today I’ve used new In Stitches stamp set.
I created a bit of a pattern with the “cross stitch” heart image (one of several in the set), alternating between dark and light pink. (The word “you” was stamped from a sentiment in Kindness Sampler.)
Once stamped, I adhered the panel to a card base using foam tape then tied a bit of pink string along the side.
Be sure to hop along and comment with the rest of the DT to increase your chances of winning one of four $25 gift codes.
Thanks for visiting! Good luck, and happy hopping!