Hello! It’s time to share Paper Smooches‘ March release! This month we are featuring three new 3 x 4 stamp sets and one stencil.
You can find the new release, now available for purchase HERE.
PRIZE ALERT: To add extra fun to our hop we are giving away TWO $50 gift codes to use at the PS online store. (Details below.)
I used new So Lovely stamp set. The set comes with the one flower image and several sentiments. I stamped the first rose, masked it with a Post It Note and stamped the next rose, continuing to fill the bottom left corner.
HERE ARE THE PRIZE DETAILS:
- TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below.
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below. You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning.
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on March 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on March 9th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.
Michele Boyer <–you are here
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do! https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop. (Follow PS on Twitter at https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
In doing some or all of the above, you will have up to four extra chances to win on each blog.
Did you know that Paper Smooches offers a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.
Thanks so very much for joining us!