Hello! It’s time to share Paper Smooches‘ February release! It’s also Paper Smooches’ 9th birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPER SMOOCHES!
This month we are featuring one new stamp set, two new dies and one new ephemera die cut pack.
You can find the new release, now available for purchase HERE.
PRIZE ALERT: To add extra fun to our hop we are giving away TWO $50 gift codes to use at the PS online store. (Details below.)
I die-cut the honeycomb from two patterned papers and paper-pieced “hi” using a third pattern, all from Carta Bella’s It’s a Girl. The bee was stamped onto X-Press It Blending Card, colored with Copic markers (listed above), die-cut and popped up on clear foam squares. As a finishing touch, I adhered a few Rainbow Hearts. (I love these hearts and use them often.)
HERE ARE THE PRIZE DETAILS:
- TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below.
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below. You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning.
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on February 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on February 9th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.
Michele Boyer <–you are here
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do! https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop. (Follow PS on Twitter at https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
In doing some or all of the above, you will have up to four extra chances to win on each blog.
Did you know that Paper Smooches offers a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.
Thanks so very much for joining us!