Hello! It’s time to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JANUARY 2020 release!
- TWO new stamp sets
- THREE new dies
- TWO new stencils
- ONE new 6×6 paper pack
You can find the new release, now available for purchase HERE.
PRIZE ALERT: To add extra fun to our hop we are giving away TWO $50 gift codes to use at the PS online store. (Details below project photos.)
I used new Snowy Salutations, stamping the snowflakes in two shades of pink with the sentiment stamped in the darker of the two inks.
After stamping, I decided to die-cut the Huge Snowflake from cooresponding card stock, pop it up and add white dots using a Kirarina Wink White Pearl pen and Kool Tak Clear Foam Squares. (FYI – Kirarina Wink pens are currently only $1.90 each at Marker Universe!!)
Here are the prize details:
- TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below.
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below. You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning.
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on January 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on January 9th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.
Kelly Latevola (Guest)
Mindy Baxter (Guest)
Michele Boyer <–you are here
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do! https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop. (Follow PS on Twitter at https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
In doing some or all of the above, you will have up to four extra chances to win on each blog.
Did you know that Paper Smooches offers a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.
Thanks so very much for joining us!
Affiliate links may be provided where applicable. This means I receive a small commission from your purchase (at no cost to you) when my links are used. Thank you so much for supporting Paper Cuts! ♥