Hello! It’s time to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches SEPTEMBER 2019 release!
- TWO new stamp sets
- FOUR new dies
- TWO new stencils
Eight new products will be available to purchase at 10:00 a.m. Central time zone on September 7th. Once they go live, you will find the new products here.
PRIZE ALERT: To add extra fun to our blog hop we are giving away TWO $50 gift codes to use at the PS online store. (Details below.)
I used super cute Pumpkin & Ghost dies with a sentiment from Face Off. Pumpkin & Ghost dies include dies to create a pumpkin and ghost base with a variety of facial expressions and parts. So very cute. 🙂
I blended a background using purple and blue inks then stamped and embossed the sentiment. I used Starry stencil to add white stars (without embossing) and then added a sprinkling of Queen & Company‘s sparkly purple Jelly Gems with a few dots using a Kirarina Wink White Pearl pen. (I LOVE this pen and they’re hard to find. I might grab a few more while they’re available!) Once complete, I popped up the ghost and the inked panel using foam tape. Soft pink cheeks were added using Jane Davenport Birthday Suit pastel palette. (It’s perfect for adding color to faces.)
Here are the details:
- TWO winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below.
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below. (You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning.)
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on September 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on September 9th to see if you are one of the TWO lucky winners.
Amy Rysavy (guest)
Lydia Fiedler (guest)
Michele Boyer <– You are here
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do! https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop. (Follow PS on Twitter at https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
In doing some or all of the above, you will have up to four extra chances to win on each blog.
Did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.
Thanks so very much for joining us!
Affiliate links are provided where applicable at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Paper Cuts! ♥