Hello! It’s time to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches MAY 2019 release! THREE new stamp sets and TWO new dies will be available to purchase at 10:00 a.m. Central time zone on May 7th. Once they go live, you will find the new products here.
PRIZE ALERT: To add extra fun to our blog hop we are giving away FOUR $30 gift codes to use at the PS online store. (Details below.)
I used new Sportsball stamp set with Sportsball Icons dies, perfect for any sports fanatics you may know! My husband and I both are huge hockey fans so of course I gravitated immediately toward the hockey stick and puck. (Too bad my beloved Washington Capitals lost in the first round of playoffs. It was heartbreaking. But…there’s always next year!)
I used the hockey stick die to die-cut two black sticks, flipping one over so I’d have one facing each direction. I added thin strips of red, white and blue to the top and white to the bottom to mimic tape. I’m saving this card for my husband’s birthday. I think he’ll like it. 🙂
Here are the PRIZE details:
- Leave a comment on any of the blogs listed below. You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it will increase your chances of winning.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the blogs below.
- Deadline: You have until midnight Central time on May 8th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on May 9th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Audrey Tokach (Guest)
Kelly Booth (Guest)
Michele Boyer <–You are here
Ways to increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do! https://www.facebook.com/PaperSmooches
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop. (Follow PS on Twitter at https://twitter.com/papersmooches)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram @papersmooches.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
In doing some or all of the above, you will have up to four extra chances to win on each blog.
Did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.
Thanks so very much for joining us!