It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER 2016 release! ONE new stamp sets and FIVE new dies will be available to purchase at 8:00 p.m. PT on October 31st. You will find our new products HERE once they go live.
To add extra fun to our hop, we are offering a $25 gift code to choose what you like from the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25 prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (You do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your chances.)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, October 30th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, October 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop.
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop.
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop.
(That’s up to three extra chances to win on each blog!)
Today I’ve used new Christmas Tree die.
The words are formed on one die so it’s super easy to die-cut the sentiment all at once or, once die-cut, the words can be used individually. So versatile! I die-cut the sentiment from green card stock, taking care to save the tiny pieces from inside the letters so they could be adhered in the open spaces over the patterned paper below.
To create a glittery gold star, I used new 1″ gold glitter tape from Copic. (I’ll focus more on that soon.) Super easy! The star and pot were raised on Kool Tak clear foam squares for a bit of added dimension.
Be sure to hop along and comment with the rest of the DT to increase your chances of winning one of the four $25 gift codes! Pamela is taking a hiatus for our November and December releases. She will pick back up with our January release. The very talented and clever Jill Hawkins will be her temporary replacement.
Thanks for visiting! Good luck, and happy hopping! 🙂