Welcome to Day 1 of Taylored Expressions June Sneak Peeks! I’m excited to be playing along with the Baker’s Dozen again this month!
June Release At a Glance
- We have sneak peeks to share Monday through Wednesday. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, June 7th at 8 am PST. You’ll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
My card for today uses Moka Betsy, illustrated by Nancy McKinney for the Whimsical Wishes collection at Taylored Expressions.
I’ve always been a big fan of the Moka line and Betsy is right up there among my faves! She’s all decked out for the big celebration! The set comes with Betsy, a star, a starred and striped heart plus three sentiments. Love this set!
All papers and ribbon are from this month’s Project Pantry kit featuring American Crafts’ Let Freedom Ring Collection. (Details on Taylor’s blog here.)
On the ribbon, I threaded two star buckles die-cut using Shaped Buckles Taylored Dies. (These are so cute!!)
Be sure to check out what the Baker’s Dozen and guests have created today!
- Charmaine Ikach
- Christine Okken – Special Guest
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Karen Motz – Special Guest
- Kerry Johnson – Special Guest
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Nancy McKinney – Illustrator
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Sherrie Siemens – Special Guest
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
Thanks so much for visiting! I’ll be back tomorrow with another TE preview!
Stamps: TE “Moka Betsy” (Whimsical Wishes) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Antique Linen Distress Paper and Ribbon: All from the Project Pantry Kit Accessories: Copic markers (E00, E11, R20, E13, E15, E18, R27, R29, R39, B95, B97, B99, E50, E51, W00, W1, BG70), Prismacolor pencils (ground), TE Shaped Buckles Taylored Dies, sponge. Finished size 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″.