TE Release Day!
- All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven Department to see everything in one place!
- More projects from the Baker’s Dozen to inspire you. Just follow the link list below.
- Be sure to check the TE Current Specials page for May Release Bundle options. The new Father’s Day Digi Image and inspiration sheet is available FREE with purchase of any Bundle!
- Did you win one of the Mystery Baker’s Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor’s Blog.
Here I’ve used the ADORABLE Far Out set illustrated by Emily Burger for the Embracing Grace line. There are 21 super-cute images with all types of coordinating sentiments. I absolutely ♥ this set and you WILL be seeing more of it. 🙂
Along the right I’ve used three gears from the Sprockets Taylored Die.
On the inside, I stamped an additional image and sentiment from the set and added three smaller gears from Sprockets Border Taylored Die. (You can easily cut each gear from the strip for individual use.)
Be sure to check out what the Baker’s Dozen have created today:
- Charmaine Ikach
- Jami Sibley
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Melissa Sauls
- Nancy McKinney – Illustrator
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Stephanie Kraft –
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Tori Wild
- Wanda Guess
You can find all the new sets and dies in the Fresh Out Of the Oven Department!
Thanks SO much for visiting! Have a great day!
Stamps: TE “Far Out” (Embracing Grace) Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Desert Sand Paper: Prism Crabapple Dark, X-Press It Blending Card, Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two (6×6) Accessories: Copic markers (YG03, YG06, YG17, R81, R83, R85, Y21, YR23, YR27), TE Sprockets Border and Sprockets Taylored Dies, Michaels brads, clear embossing powder (over front sentiment). Finished size 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.