Welcome to this month’s Who’s That Girl VIP Hop with My Favorite Things. We have a special treat for you today! In addition to the release of our newest VIP Collection, we are excited to offer you the opportunity to earn our CHA-exclusive stamp set, My Heart Belongs To, absolutely FREE. It pairs well with the previously released First Place Award Ribbon and will give you many new options in creating gorgeous works of art. When you purchase $50 or more, we’ll send you a FREE CHA-exclusive stamp set valued at $9. This special is good through July 24th, or until we run out.
Here are the details, at a glance:
- Promotion dates: July 19, 10 PM through July 24
- Spend $50, and we’ll include the CHA-exclusive stamp set, My Heart Belongs To, in your order (limited supply)
- The free set will be sent to ONLY the first 500 orders over $50 during the promotional period
Your order must require shipping (digital-only orders will not qualify)
Now, if you’d like to start at the beginning of our hop, you can do that HERE.
This month we have Sunflower WTG. The VIP package (HERE) is available for one day only and in limited quantity.
The following items are included in this month’s package for $37.90:
- Sunflower WTG stamp set
- Sunflower Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set – will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
- Open Scallop Doily Duo Die-namics die
I Cherish Our Friendship
This month’s WTG is in a circle. It’s a nice change. 🙂
On the inside, I stamped the image again, omitting the circle and extending the lines of her dress to meet the bottom edge of the panel.
Your next stop along the hop is with KERRY.
Thanks so much for visiting! Happy hopping!
Stamps: My Favorite Things “Sunflower WTG” Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Paper: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, X-Press It Blending Paper, Sassafras Sunshine Broadcast and Ellie’s Tale Wee Bundles (6×6) Accessories: Copic markers (E000, E00, E11, E13, E17, E18, E39, E77, G21, G28, BG0000, Y21, YR23), Spellbinders Nestabilities. Finished size 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.